HUSHfest Santa Monica is Back at the Pier for Its 5th Summer Series in 2018
HUSHfest Santa Monica is back for its 5th summer series in 2018 with its monthly silent disco concerts on the west end of Santa Monica Pier.
The all-outdoors show starts at 7 p.m. - just in time the catch the sunset over the ocean.
This is the place to hear some of Southern California's finest DJs playing at one of the world's most spectacular backdrops - audible only through your personal wireless HUSHfest headset.
What is Silent Disco Santa Monica?
What is silent disco Santa Monica? Well, imagine being in a Santa Monica club (or a club anywhere, for that matter), but instead of booming music everywhere you go, you wear headphones instead. The sound system is now a portable headset that stays with you wherever you may venture.
Silent Frisco Santa Monica (as it was formerly known) has plenty of other benefits, too:
- The music always sounds crystal clear, as you have high-quality headphones banging out killer tunes
- No more being upset about the volume the club plays the music at - you control it yourself
- Don't like the song that is playing? Change the station. Having choices is always better
- You don't have to worry about getting hot and sweaty inside - the fresh ocean breeze keeps everyone cool and moving
- Need a break from the music? Simply take off your headphones
- You can make any spot on the Pier a dance floor as the music travels with you
- Is there any better spot to get funky than on the Santa Monica Pier? Not too shabby!
HUSHfest Santa Monica Summer 2018 Lineup
Here's a look at the monthly HUSHfest concerts:
American Soul vs. British Invasion vs. Latin fire
July 21: Daft Punk vs. P-Funk vs. G-Funk
New York State of Mind: Jay Z vs LCD Soundsystem v. Talking Heads
September 15: Hip Hop Battle: West Coast vs. East Coast vs. Dirty South
You can get more information and tickets to HUSH concert Santa Monica here.
Check out Santa Monica night clubs and happy hours.